top of page
  • sjohnson4529

Save your receipts!

Keep your receipts and save money when you file your taxes! The K-12 Education Credit and Subtraction can lower the tax you pay or increase your refund when filing your MN income tax return. Here are a few examples of qualifying education expenses:

* Pens, pencils, notebooks

* Tutoring or instructor fees

* Music lessons and instruments

* Computer Hardware and educational software

More info can be found at this website:

74 views0 comments
bottom of page